Image Map

FREE Valentine Reading Response Sheets and Creative Clips Clipart!

Hi everyone! It's Krista from Creative Clips. I have LOTS of goodies for you today and they are all for VALENTINE'S DAY! Free Valentine reading printables and free Valentine clipart!

It might seem too early to think about that day full of sugar-comas, glitter everywhere, Valentine tattoos stuck to kiddos' foreheads as they rip candy off of little folded cards....but....it's coming. I will be the first to admit- I. love. it. all. There is NOTHING like being a teacher on holidays- Christmas, Valentine's Day, my gosh, even Groundhog's Day was pretty thrilling for my kiddos!

I want to share with you some {FREE} Valentine's Day Reading Response Printables! I love holiday/seasonal read alouds! I created some quick reading response pages that you can use with your favorite Valentine's Day books in the next few weeks. The printables focus on fictional literature skills: story sequence, story elements and character traits. Click {HERE} to grab them!


I also included an open ended writing page that students can use to write a Valentine letter or note.


If you are looking to add to your Valentine's Day read alouds, make sure you check out some of my favorites! So many good ones and these work great with the free printables I made! I'd love for you to comment on this post with your favorite Valentine's Day book so we all can find more to love!


Sticking with the Valentine's theme- if you are looking to create some classroom resources of your own, make sure you check out the clipart freebies I have in my store! Click on the previews below!
I also have an "Unwrap your Secret Valentine" full of free images that you can find {HERE}

If still you aren't excited for Valentine's Day or maybe don't buy into the "Hallmark holiday," maybe a major deal on clipart will cheer you up?! Snatch up my Creative Clips: Valentine's Day Surprise! For $5.00 you can get $14.00 worth of clipart that will surprise you on Feb. 14th! Reward yourself as you ride out your own sugar high that day with some creative goodies!


Last thing! I want to remind everyone that I am throwing a BIG celebration for reaching 20,000 followers to my TpT store and it will run from Feb 2nd-6th!! There will be five days of new sets, dollar deals, freebies and more! Some winners will even receive over $100.00 worth of Creative Clips clipart! All giveaways will take place on my Facebook Page so make sure you follow The Creative Chalkboard and don't miss out! It's going to be a LOT of fun and a LOT of treats for you!

Don't forget to comment with your favorite Valentine's Day book!

Till next time folks!
Krista :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love sharing the funny poems from Jack Pretlusky's collection, It's Valentine's Day! "I Love You More Thank Applesauce" is my favorite! Thanks for the great freebie! I can't wait to open my Valentine Surprise!
    Gratefully,
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reading responses! My favorite book is probably Arthur's Valentine. I have read it every year since I started teaching! The kids love it!

    ReplyDelete