Image Map

Week of Giving THANKS~ T is for Technology

Happy, Monday!

If you are off from school all week, I hope you are relaxing!
If you are working a few days this week, I hope it goes by quickly!
Sadly, I'm in the "working" group.

Today, starts off Blog Hoppin's week of THANKS!
You can read more about it here.
Today is all about the T.....
I am thankful for Technology!
I really wonder what teaching would be like without
 the use of technology on a daily basis.
No emails
No computer games
No Teacherpayteachers
No Blogs
No Pinterest
No Facebook
No friendships through blogging
No online shopping:)
and the list continues!
Technology is something to be THANKFUL For!

Now, it is your turn to link up! 
The Bubbly Blonde

2 comments:

  1. What a super fun linky! I agree with Rachel...no technology means no online shopping! Or no fun subscription boxes. WHEW...we have come a long way! P.S--> May I ask where you got the cute clipart for this linky? It's so adorable!


    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete