Image Map

FREE Digital Papers and Creative Clips Design Tips

Hey guys! It's Krista from Creative Clips Digital Clipart! Today I have lots of goodies for you and wanted to share a resource that I have become so passionate about creating!

Art has always been one of my first loves- from elementary art classes, to high school homing murals, to college courses- I can't get enough of it! Artwork and images are about so much more than just "decorating" your classroom resources and products. There is real reasoning behind the placement, color combinations, angles, etc. in visuals that helps your eye travel around the page and make it effective. I actually did my Master's thesis on Visual Literacy- How Wordless Picture Books Enhance Student Comprehension. I'm an art nerd and teaching nerd. Proud of it :)

Now this all sounds very heavy and detailed- but don't stop reading yet- I promise it is fun! So- long story short, I was so excited to find a way to share some visual design tips with teachers who are using my clipart. If art classes aren't your cup of tea, there are still some fun tricks and tips that might help you transform clipart into unique designs in your products.

Today I wanted to share with you a sample of the Creative Design Section found in the newsletter portion of my Creative Clips Fall VIP Membership each week. Of course I wanted to hook you up with a FREE mini set of digital papers, too! This way you can read about the simple design tips and start using these Creative Smudge Papers in your creations right away!

Check it out! Make sure you read all the way to the bottom to scoop up your free digital papers too!








If you want to snatch up my Creative Smudge Papers- click the link {HERE} and get creative!

Krista :)
Creative Clips Digital Clipart

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, Krista! I love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My jaw just dropped! I'm so happy to be part of your clubs and I have to admit I didn't know what to do with the smudge papers. Wow, I ♥ the textured look you featured! Thanks for the awesome ideas :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ideas! Thanks for the papers, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I love the papers and all of the ideas!
    Michelle
    www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete