Image Map

Odd & Even Numbers with Freebies

Hey there, Hoppers!  
It's Alisha, The Bubbly Blonde.
 I have a handful of sweethearts that are still struggling 
with odd & even numbers.
We've honestly been using a handmade, no fancy writing poster.
I just can't take it anymore:)
Maybe if I *brighten* up the poster, 
my strugglers will grasp the skill.
It doesn't hurt to try, does it?!
 Grab them here.
We also need to throw in a few more odd/even centers into our math rotations.
I started creating this center while I was creating my new 
And then I decided to make the unit completely all about place values!
No reason for this center to sit on my computer and not in the hands of learners.
Head to my store to grab my Odd & Even Apples Freebie!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Odd-Even-Apples-Math-Center-Freebie-1464251

The Bubbly Blonde

1 comment:

  1. I already wishlisted your packet and have downloaded this one.
    They are brilliant thank you :)
    Sheri
    Early Years with Sheri

    ReplyDelete