Image Map

MEGA SALE: Christmas in July Linky


Who says you can't celebrate Christmas in July? These blog hoppers are all so excited about hosting a giant sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers! Be sure to hop on by the shops below for some great deals before school begins! 

 We've made it really easy for you. all you have to do to find our deal of the day is look for this banner! 



Don't forget to stop by each day for a new deal. Click on any shop below to get your shopping on! 


       

        

        

       

       

       

          

         

          

          

         

         

         

         

         

         

         

         

         



If you are having a Christmas in July sale, feel free to link up below!


7 comments:

  1. Super, thank of directing me to this page. I am now participating over at my blog :)
    Learning With Mrs. S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I didn't see the Link Up button, but I am also participating as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also now participating in this linky! So amazing and such a fantastic idea!!! Updates are on my facebook page Kacie FIlippino!! If you want more info its on my blog "The Magic of Teaching."

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITED to participate in my first link up...especially with some amazing teachers like all of you! Thank you so much for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started my blog and linked up for the 1st time. Thanks for hosting!! I'm excited.

    http://styleandpaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this!! Humbled by the great group of bloggers and teachers I learn and grow from daily!
    http://www.kinderglitter.com

    ReplyDelete