Image Map

Are You Back to School Shopping Yet?

I hope everyone is enjoying the Blog Hoppin' Scavenger Hunt going on on Instagram! I have been loving all the awesome photos. Some of you are soooo creative! Make sure you check out our Facebook page for more ways to enter and fabulous prizes you can win throughout this month!

I know many of you are in Vegas enjoying the conferences! I wasn't able to make the trip, I'm missing out on all the fun! I'm home working on school stuff (of course) so I decided to take a little trip to Target. The Dollar Spot was full of teacher goodies. It cheered me up just a little! Here's what I picked up!
I spent less than 20 dollars and got some great goodies!
 Star and Owl accents, I think I will use these to make some games I'm working on!
 Today's Weather spinner for our calendar area.
 Birthday and Reward stickers, I'm always looking for more stickers!
 Cute sticky notes, I love using sticky notes and changing them up every now and then, 
these will be great for back to school!
 A pocket chart and colorful sentence strips. This chart is a bit bigger than the ones I picked up last year, 
and the sentence strips fit perfectly. I'm going to use this for our daily schedule!
Paper trays! These were the perfect colors for my classroom and I know I'm going to be
 needing them in my new writing center this year! 

Have you started thinking about back to school shopping yet? Do you ever stop thinking about it? I know I've been picking things up here and there since school got out, but now that stores are filling up with 
supplies I'm excited to get ready for a new year!
theresourcefulroom

12 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with shopping for my classroom! I didn't say back to school shopping because I do it all year long! I just went to the Dollar Tree today and got lots of colorful baskets for my room. I'm obsessed with baskets! Target is my next stop!

    Gina
    Miss Peluso's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did find some goodies! Makes me wish Target was closer...45 minutes away! :-(

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just posted about my addiction to Tiger (a European store). I've already been stocking up on decorative paper, ribbon, ink pads and anything I lay my eyes on. Summer holidays? I may not be physically going to work but it's always in my head somewhere.

    Emer
    A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you purchase online from Tiger? Never heard of it.
      Do you have the web address and can share?
      Thanks

      Delete
  4. Crystal, I feel your pain! Our nearest Target is an hour away :((

    I'll have to plan a trip soon! Love all the goodies you got!!

    Stephanie
    Mrs. Cain's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I need a Target trip!!! I loved the little pocket charts they had last year so I am definitely going to stock up this time! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Hannah
    Cute in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your finds! Just as the previous girls have mentioned, our nearest Target is an hour away. :( That's probably a good thing for my wallet though! LOL
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I’m so glad I put off the quasi-necessary trip until tomorrow. Going first thing in the morning when it is quiet! Yes to everything! I love the owls especially…
    http://windowsintomyclassroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always enjoy seeing Target finds! Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do they have the colorful wire baskets? I'm also 45 minutes away..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours was just starting to get stocked, they didn't have the wire baskets yet, or any other basket/organizers, but they said they would be getting them stocked soon.

      Delete
  10. Those owl accents are so SO adorable! I'll have to keep my eye out for those!

    ReplyDelete