Image Map

The Ultimate Back to School Writing Bundle!


Hey Blog Hoppers! Hope King here from Second Grade Shenanigans! It is time for the B2S craziness! I can't believe that summer is over, but no worries...it will be back before we know it! :) Now it is time to focus on a new set of kiddos and making this your best year yet! 

I know that time is precious during this hectic time, so I wanted to share my latest writing bundle that might be able to save you a little bit of time during the B2S madness! 

I had lots of great feedback from my End of Year bundle, so if you liked that...you are going to LOVE this....

{Aligned to CCSS}


This bundle is packed with resources and activities to start your year off strong in writing!













And for my younger friends, along with regular lined paper, I have also included handwriting lines. 



Click {HERE} to check this unit out in my TPT shop and it will be 28% off since TPT is having their HUGE B2S SALE!

And if you haven't already snatched the freebie....

A little surprise awaits you under my Fan Freebies tab


Hope y'all have your best year yet! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This packet looks so amazing! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete